NaruGods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NaruGods

A heavenly sign from heaven once stated, May the Gods prove themselves. I say, Screw the gods! We're gods!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Rules
 Character Creation
 Equipment Creation
 Jutsu Creation
 Clan Creation
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello fellow Naruto fans
Swaying under the Crescent Moon Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 10:52 pm by ddugger

» Battle for the Gold!
Swaying under the Crescent Moon Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 10:00 pm by chuchutan

» Hello! Chuchutan
Swaying under the Crescent Moon Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 9:48 pm by chuchutan

» Taka clan jutsu
Swaying under the Crescent Moon Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 7:04 pm by Bliss

» i love this spot (open)
Swaying under the Crescent Moon Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 7:59 pm by Riuku

» Kyuuketsuki Clan
Swaying under the Crescent Moon Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 8:50 pm by NaruGods Admin

» Kurotsuki vs Akatsuki
Swaying under the Crescent Moon Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 3:23 am by Sheekoe_Hansaro

» Amizaru clan jutsus[Up for checking]
Swaying under the Crescent Moon Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 3:49 pm by Strange Ace

» Just Total domination
Swaying under the Crescent Moon Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 10:49 pm by Ryuku

Swaying under the Crescent Moon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bliss
Sannin
Sannin
Bliss

Number of posts : 83
Village : Kumogakure no Sato
Registration date : 2009-10-03

Shinobi Profile
Jutsu List:
Chakra:
Swaying under the Crescent Moon Left_bar_bleue500/500Swaying under the Crescent Moon Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Blood:
Swaying under the Crescent Moon Left_bar_bleue500/500Swaying under the Crescent Moon Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Swaying under the Crescent Moon Empty
PostSubject: Swaying under the Crescent Moon   Swaying under the Crescent Moon Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 10:22 pm

As the light of the Crescent Moon illuminated the grounds of said village the winds blew a gentle wind in from the east, Cherry Blossom petals gracefully floated to the ground as an eerie silence hung in the air. Within a quick flourish of the wind, some Cherry Blossom petals began to swirl around in a min-tornado, then before the old Cherry Blossom tree stood a young man. His short Grey hair slid spiked up in the front, but laying loosely toward the back of his head, a long black sheath strapped to his back, this almost nearly meaning this was a ninja of some sort. A Red hooded jacket placed underneath the man's black trench coat which hung to about his ankles, this occupying his upper region of his body, as the lower region being occupied with Deep Grey Jeans.

The man looked around the area, his Deep Grey eyes piercing the surroundings as if he was looking through and at each and every object within the lands. He turned his attention to some his right arm, this Arm of his not being of normal stature, this being the result of experimentation gone wrong mixed with the Demonic powers of the Demon it's self. As he spread his demonic fingers a series of sparks emitting from them, quickly he clenched his hand into a fist, instantly his whole arm started to course with Electricity. A broad smile spread across his face, but it quickly vanished as he grabbed his arm with his left. An expression of pain now on his face, but as quickly as it came it vanished. The man giving out short gasps as he tried to gather air throughout his body, "Damn this arm, with the power it brings, it also brings pain. . ." Says the man trailing off as he leaned back against the tree, releasing his right arm.

The man closed his eyes, although this would be seen as a stupefying action within the Ninja world, but this ninja knowing this and allowing chakra to flow at a increased rate to his Ears Nose and Hair amongst his body. This amplifying all of his other senses so that it painted a sort of picture within his mind of his surroundings. "Such a beautiful night, it's good to be able to get away from everything . . ." The man said in a low voice, speaking to himself. In his boredom the man sent a steady flow of electricity to his Demonic Arm, this causing them to heat to a very hot degree, the man then proceeded to carve the letters "S & B" into the bark of the young Cherry Blossom Tree.
Back to top Go down
Revan
Sannin
Sannin
Revan

Male
Number of posts : 18
Village : Sunagakure no Sato
Registration date : 2009-09-28

Shinobi Profile
Jutsu List:
Chakra:
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: Swaying under the Crescent Moon   Swaying under the Crescent Moon Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 10:59 pm

"..... Indeed it is." said a voice, coming from the right of the man carving into the tree. " Such beauty,"The Voice was closer now. A man suddenly appeared from out of the shadows, moonlight bouncing off his various gold trimmings on his wardrobe. With all the heavy looking clothes the man moved gracefully as he walked slowly towards the man that was carving something in the tree trunk. Oren stepped through a blanket of petals floating by swiftly on the wind and smiled as they tickled his chin and landed in his hair. He lifted right hand, running it through his hair before dropping it back down to his side. As Oren came into full view his appearance became visible. A sharp looking young man around 20 years of age, with brown spiky hair kept off his forehead by a green head band with gold medallion in the center. His upper body was covered by a White and green robe, with a gold armor plate over top of it. He wore green and white pants with gold metal greaves and gold boots.

Oren stepped forward and look off into the darkness of the surrounding area, " What Bring you out on such a lovely night." Oren would say as he turned his attention back to the man standing next to him.
Back to top Go down
Bliss
Sannin
Sannin
Bliss

Shinobi Profile
Jutsu List:
Chakra:
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: Swaying under the Crescent Moon   Swaying under the Crescent Moon Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 1:03 am

As Setoshi leaned against the tree a shift in the winds signified that something or maybe even someone had entered within his areas limit. Setoshi flashed his eyes open, instead of his regular Emerld Green eyes a pair of Crimson Red eyes replaced them, he stared at a man that spoke. Setoshi sat there listening, analyzing the mans every movement as if it where his last, his right arm starting to surge with electricty, ready to strike if needed.

"The same as you sir, obviously I'm not the only one that likes to get away from one's home.", Setoshi says, a hint of sarcasm in his voice as he looked into the mans eyes. Setoshi placed his right arm against the tree, smoke starting to come form from under his hand, this starting a cooling proccess. He held out his left hand in a friendly gesture, "Setoshi Sannin of Konoha", he spoke as he awaited a returned gesture. "Hmm . . . Another one of I. . .", Setoshi though as he looked at the man.
Back to top Go down
Revan
Sannin
Sannin
Revan

Male

Shinobi Profile
Jutsu List:
Chakra:
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: Swaying under the Crescent Moon   Swaying under the Crescent Moon Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 5:10 pm

Oren nodded his head to the man and took his hand. "Oren Sannin of Suna," Oren withdrew his hand and placed his back at his side. It was rather odd meeting another Sannin, considering they were not that common. He must be truly powerful, as powerful as me. Oren smiled and looked the man over.

Oren had noted the mans eyes as he walked up at the beginning, there was something strange about the man, though that was not uncommon, Oren himself was strange and many others he had meet through his travels had been very very strange, and that usually meant that they were good at there job, and this man being a Sannin was probably one of the best in his village next to the Hokage.

Oren tilted his head back and breathed in the cool night air. " So what brings you out and about, on this lovely night?"
Back to top Go down
Bliss
Sannin
Sannin
Bliss

Shinobi Profile
Jutsu List:
Chakra:
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: Swaying under the Crescent Moon   Swaying under the Crescent Moon Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 1:38 am

Legend
* Italicized means it's a thought.
* Bold means it's Speech

Setoshi shook the mans hand, his eyes returning back to normal as a devilish grin crept over Seto's face. He stared at the man briefly before speaking in a rather proffessional tone, "It's always a pleasure to find and meet someone whom is on your status of power, someone especially whom you won't need to take a life from. . .", as he says this his right arm briefly sent out a flurry of sparks that danced across the ground. As he listened to the man repeat the question his mind raced with visions and past information, all of this making perfect since to Setoshi.

"What brings me here? . . . What brings me here is the same thing that brings you here, no? A peaceful country that survived a Shinobi War, this allowing ones self to remove them self from modern society. . ." Setoshi says, starting to speak in tounges as he usually did. "Hmm . . . Knight to Queens seven", Setoshi thought as he looked into the clear nights sky, "I guess what I'm trying to say is that, I'm here to escape, allow my self to be free from the world of the Ninja and Samurai. . .", Setoshi says on a calm tone, the moons reflection bouncing off of Setoshi's Emerald Green Eyes.
Back to top Go down
Revan
Sannin
Sannin
Revan

Male

Shinobi Profile
Jutsu List:
Chakra:
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: Swaying under the Crescent Moon   Swaying under the Crescent Moon Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 6:48 pm

Oren nodded in agreement " Its not everyday you meet a Sannin, im honored to be in your presence, though i am a Sannin as well, I respect all others that have reached this level of power and discipline." Oren looked around at the beauty of there surroundings, then back at the man.

Oren had came out here to get away as well for the same reasons, the hassle of the Suna village was getting to him, constantly being bother to train or to teach, made Oren a bit tired, and he often got away to travel to world when possible, and this place was the place he most often visited, the overall beauty and peacefulness won him over, where as the other countries usually had some sort of conflict.

Oren moved his hand to his back and undid his oversize sword from his back and jabbed it blade first into the ground, then sat and leaned back against the flat side of the blade. "So how is the leaf village treating you?"
Back to top Go down
Bliss
Sannin
Sannin
Bliss

Shinobi Profile
Jutsu List:
Chakra:
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: Swaying under the Crescent Moon   Swaying under the Crescent Moon Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 10:24 pm

Setoshi smirked as he listened to the man speak, his mind raced with thoughts until it brought three memories inside his head. He just smiled his eyes slowly closing and opening again as he stood looking into the stary nights sky, he then looked toward his arm. A grey demonic looking arm that extended off of his elbow in somewhat of a spike, two long narrow lines wen't from the elbow to his fingers. A different chakra from the one of his own, flow smoothly through the arm, illuminating the area with lights of yellow.

Setoshi returned his gaze back to the man, a sly grin on his face as his personality seemed to slip away from him, "I see you have been thinking about me lately, my powers are steadily growing within you, don't get us both killed idiot . . .", a voice, only Setoshi could hear, that seemed to send chills down Setoshi's back. His regular personality slowly zooming back into focus, "Umm . . . Excuse me . . .", Setoshi says as he turns his back on the Sannin, wipes his hair out of his face.

He then turns back around his normal self in focus, "Sorry, let's see . . . My village treats me as if I'm a monster, yet at the same time of that of a hero." Setoshi says looking down at his arm as he said 'Monster'. "I guess you can say I get a little best of both worlds", Setoshi says with a friendly smile. "How does your Village treat you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swaying under the Crescent Moon   Swaying under the Crescent Moon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Swaying under the Crescent Moon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NaruGods :: Minor Countries :: Land of the Moon :: Shichiyougakure no Sato-
Jump to: