NaruGods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NaruGods

A heavenly sign from heaven once stated, May the Gods prove themselves. I say, Screw the gods! We're gods!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Rules
 Character Creation
 Equipment Creation
 Jutsu Creation
 Clan Creation
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello fellow Naruto fans
Kurotsuki vs Akatsuki Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 10:52 pm by ddugger

» Battle for the Gold!
Kurotsuki vs Akatsuki Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 10:00 pm by chuchutan

» Hello! Chuchutan
Kurotsuki vs Akatsuki Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 9:48 pm by chuchutan

» Taka clan jutsu
Kurotsuki vs Akatsuki Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 7:04 pm by Bliss

» i love this spot (open)
Kurotsuki vs Akatsuki Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 7:59 pm by Riuku

» Kyuuketsuki Clan
Kurotsuki vs Akatsuki Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 8:50 pm by NaruGods Admin

» Kurotsuki vs Akatsuki
Kurotsuki vs Akatsuki Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 3:23 am by Sheekoe_Hansaro

» Amizaru clan jutsus[Up for checking]
Kurotsuki vs Akatsuki Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 3:49 pm by Strange Ace

» Just Total domination
Kurotsuki vs Akatsuki Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 10:49 pm by Ryuku

Kurotsuki vs Akatsuki

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aries
Kurotsuki
Kurotsuki
Aries

Number of posts : 13
Village : Konohagakure no Sato
Registration date : 2009-10-04

Kurotsuki vs Akatsuki Empty
PostSubject: Kurotsuki vs Akatsuki   Kurotsuki vs Akatsuki Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 5:23 pm

Maraku stared out through the long tunnel that would take him to the arena within the coliseum. The pathway itself was a long dark passageway that curved slightly right and then again to the left. The style of how it was made was all in all a waste of time, energy, and money, but all in all, it was a creative and new way to do things, and for this he would give it its do respect. His breath was hollow and deep. He was slow to take the air in through his nose and then hold for about an eight count. Then quickly he would exhale, breathing out softly yet with enough force to make a noticeable difference in the amount of gaseous waste in his lungs. It was a technique of the ages which was to keep the nerves as calm as possible. Maraku being at surprising peace with in himself, still used this, because it only seemed to further enhance his ability to keep focus. It was an alarming fact. He had the blood and instincts of a killer, and had the skills which made his quite adept at it. The fact that he was at such peace within and not in utter mental turmoil said a lot. It was what made him one of the deadliest things on the earth. Not much would or could stand in his way. Anything that dared try would be quickly swept from his path with an iron fist. Maraku did not folly, ever, and any mistake he did make, he could turn to his advantage, for nothing went to waste in his eyes. He had the mentality of a messiah, but the heart of the antichrist.

He began to walk down the winding corridor, his footsteps echoing against the walls, regardless of the fact that he tread as lightly and carefully as possible, while maintaining a swift speed. His breath never wavered in the least. The exact science of this skill he was using was flawless, and none could understand it better than him. It all had to do with blood, the one thing he was most in tune with. Blood carried the oxygen, and an abundance of oxygen is what brought on the calm and peace for his muscles. It would not waver him in the least. No amount of pressure could move him to panic. It was simply not something he could do. Not that he had ever tried of course.

Maraku waltzed into the stadium, the sudden light blinding him for a mere moment, and instinctively shutting his eyes, though he continued forward toward the center where the opponent had already stood, using his other senses to safely guide him. Maraku had caught only a brief glimpse, but that sliver of a mental picture and the feel of his presence told him all. It was in fact the infamous Kaoshin Ketsueki. He had felt the presence many years ago during his time in Konoha. It seemed as though they had followed similar yet very different paths. He had to take certain precautions here. As much as he detested the Ketsueki clan, for all their arrogance that was not rightfully granted, he did have to take note that their power was substantial, and he had to be wary of it. There was no telling exactly what this opponent would be capable of but for sure, he had to protect his eyes, and it was for this reason that he did not reopen his eyes after he had been temporarily blinded by the sudden light after emerging from the tunnel which had led him here.

He summoned the smallest bit of his chakra, so small that it was not even a large enough amount to be detected by the sharingan’s keen eye. Not that this really mattered because the effects of his ploy would be apparent to all around. A small bit of sweat slid into the corner of each eye, until the tiny vessels grew fire engine red with the scorching heat simmering within the air. However, before things got to far, Maraku forced his eyes shut, and quickly another coat of cool breeze came across the eyes of the Aggomotto. Even though blood still quickly clotted under his arcane influence, leaving a coating of maroon across his eyes. It was complete. The Aggomotto. The one defense he truly needed here was in place. This battle would go well he thought. Maraku didn't know Riku all that well, but he believed he knew enough, and nothing ever took him by surprise for Maraku was the most adaptable ninja in existence, that much was certain.

Maraku finally achieve his destination, ten feet in front of Kaoshin. Maraku could hear the spectators going wild. They could sense that they were about to receive a show. He could not help but smirk. It was not arrogance, but simply joy of his bloodlust awakening. This arena was perfect, for there was no where for his prey to run.

Upon his entrance into the stadium battle field he felt an all too familiar chill down his spine, Maraku had done his research on the battle field and the history of it was enough to unnerve any man. Better yet any man who didn't know how to steal his mind from fear. The rusted metal parts lying around the the field from previous fights and the suspecious walls that are supposed to have spikes inside them. Other ninja had been incredible in the exam stadium so far and Maraku didn't expect to give any less effort than they did. Whatever happened in this fight, Maraku knew that he had to make sure his emotions and frustration didn't get a hold of him and make him lose control.

It's was then when a sudden chill ran down his spine and his knees buckled. The world suddenly went defeninly quiet. Each step was measured and carried a sense of purpose. Each echo ripped mercilessly across the virgin void of the silent world like a spiteful demon from the darkest depths of hell. The crowd was so intense the wall of the arena were shaking as if it was an earthquake.

The young Maraku calmly scanned the area with no haste. There wasn't much to see really and it was obvious what the holes in the walls were for. The ceiling was enclosed from the oval dome that lied just above. Maraku then stopped, his view rested in the eyes of his opponent. Time stopped. Maraku and Kaoshin were in a world of their own now. Kurotsuki vs Akatsuki. One of them had to win but neither of them wanted to lose. They wanted to prove to their clans they were both worthy of becoming great shinobi. For this they would would fight until the other couldn't stand any longer.

Maraku broke eye contact for a moment and then put his hands in his pockets. In them he held some kunai, a few scrolls, paper ball bombs and explosive tag. On his left and right hip he carried a ninja boomerang and a Rose Whip. Each finger had shards upon them strong enough to gash into trees. Then their eyes met again. Maraku would then flash his fog gun and stare into his opponent eyes trying to send an eerie chill of fear upon his opponent as she stood across from him. Maraku adjusted his teloscoptic eye because it was time to fight.

Maraku would then pull out a single kunai and prepare it just in case of any soon incoming danger. His Giant Fan was on his back already to go, but Maraku decided to start the match with out it. Holding a kunai within his left hand he raised the other to solute his opponent. Congradulations it's an honor to battle someone of you liking. I wish you the best. Maraku infromed this to his opponent considering they were elite ninja of their respective clans. He then would hold a single handsign and prepare for the worst. Listen we are from rival clans therefore I still must try to win this battle. I'm not going to take it easy and I must defeat you. Maraku then waited holding his handsign. He was waiting for his opponent to retaliate.
Back to top Go down
Sheekoe_Hansaro
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Sheekoe_Hansaro

Number of posts : 26
Village : Kirigakure no Sato

Shinobi Profile
Jutsu List:
Chakra:
Kurotsuki vs Akatsuki Left_bar_bleue500/500Kurotsuki vs Akatsuki Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Blood:
Kurotsuki vs Akatsuki Left_bar_bleue500/500Kurotsuki vs Akatsuki Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Kurotsuki vs Akatsuki   Kurotsuki vs Akatsuki Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 5:59 pm

Kaoshin stood in the stadium.He had his sleeves of his akatsuki robe hanging down over his hands.You could only see his part of his nose and the upper part of his face.He looked straight ahead at His opponent Maraku.He seemed to be ready.Maraku spoke to Kaoshin.But Kaoshin didn't respond.This was quite usuall,he never talked to anyone,unless it was his leader.He stood there waiting for his opponent to attack or start something.He saw him take out a kunai.He had a giant fan behind him,and prepared for combat as well.

Thinking Quickly,Kaoshin reached His left hand back,putting his hand on one of his sword handles.He swiftly took it out of it's sheath,He did this very slowly.Then he got into his c rank wolverine stance.He had his back leg bent,with the front one extended.He held his blade with one hand,He held it close to his body, while his other hand reached back into his other sword and unsheathed it.He held that sword extended out towards Maraku.He then waited there for Maraku to attack.

This style of kenjutsu was all about strength and endurance.He waited there to see what Maraku would do.He stood 10 feet away.They met eachother with their eyes again.Kaoshin peirced his all white eyes into Maraku's. He starred at him very hard,with intense emotion in his stare.

He was not gonna lose this fight,He didn't want to lose.He had to take one for the team.He sure was not gonna back down.These to were basicly rivals now.They were gonna settle once and for all.Kaoshin heard the scrreams of the crowd,But in his mind they weren't there.He completly blanked them out in his head.All of his attention was focused on Maraku.This was going to be an intense fight.Kaoshin Knew it was going to be.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aries
Kurotsuki
Kurotsuki
Aries

PostSubject: Re: Kurotsuki vs Akatsuki   Kurotsuki vs Akatsuki Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 8:46 pm

As Kaoshin walked into the battle arena a sudden shift of energy changed then arena from everyone applauding to everyone starring in awe. Maraku would then stop looking into the sky at star his opponent down with his newly found courage. Believing to himself that even though his opponent had the upper hand he was going to win this fight. His opponent look as if he was not into the fight at all, as if he didn't want to even be there. Maraku couldn't help but think to himself maybe he had a chance and his opponent mind wasn't completely in this fight. Maraku then scanned his opponent up, down, left, to right. He noticed that his left hand was slowly moving to a holdster reaching for a sword.

Reading to attack Maraku would first scan the arena around him. He noticed a couple of trees just before the walls along the edges of the arena. The shadow of the collessum was facing seven o'clock letting him know that it was about to soon be night fall. Maraku believed that both of these could be used to his advantage and he would try to portrey them in this battle. Suddenly his opponent got this weird look in his eyes. It was the look of confidence. Confidence in which he was going to take away this battle easily. As if he was meant to be a chunnin and I wasn't worthy.

After scanning his opponent and coming to a conclusion Maraku decided to speak up. You know this is a fight for all right? Every challenger here has the possibility to prove their worth of becoming a great ninja. Now some of us will fail. I'm sure of that. Then their are others that will achieve this with flying colors. Today I'm not going to be one of those who fail. You look as if you think you're going to win and possibly ruin my chances of getting my name well known. Me, I'm here to prove you wrong. I will win this fight, and quite frankly their is nothing you can do about it. You may be one of the best from tha akatsuki but this is my time to prove that I'm also worthy. Worthy of becoming the victor. I you have other plans prove it to me. Show me your strength and don't hold back. If you hold back, I promse, I will kill you. Maraku them starred at Kaoshin with confidence knowing in the back of his mind that he was bluffing and that he really didn't know what to do. Maraku thought to himself, this guy is strong, but maybe I could out smart him. It's the only way I can come out to be the victor.

Maraku would then take a scroll out of his side pocket and weild it within his opposite hand. He stood in place not moving as if he was some kind of manican. He began to focus his chakra and keeping an eye on his oppnent who wasn't to far away from him anyways, hoping that his opponent wouldn't attack before he could get his chakra just how he wanted it. Let's do this Kaoshin, you and me right now.
Back to top Go down
Sheekoe_Hansaro
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Sheekoe_Hansaro

Shinobi Profile
Jutsu List:
Chakra:
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: Kurotsuki vs Akatsuki   Kurotsuki vs Akatsuki Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 9:29 pm

Kaoshin listened to all the words Maraku said.But he still didn't respond.He stood there in his stance waiting for an attack to come on.Instead he pulled out a scroll and stood there holding it,while holding a handsign in the opposite hand.It looked like he was focusing his chakra.That left Kaoshin with an opening.But it also could be a trap.Kaoshin decided to stay where he was.He didn't like charging in and going for the kill instantly.

Unless he was frustrated or angry.But anger leads to death,and Kaoshin was smarter than that.He held his stance,letting Maraku stay there and focus his chakra.Kaoshin did like a challenge,so he stood there letting him focus and get where he wanted to be.Kaoshin was curious to see what he would do,this fight was going to be fun for him,He would enjoy fighting this person.

Then Maraku spoke again,this time it was longer.He looked at Kaoshin with confidence,But it didn't or fool Kaoshin.Kaoshin,Kept his eyes peircing through his teal facemask,looking directly at Maraku.He wasn't scared at all,He was ready for him,Which is why he let him get prepared.
Back to top Go down
Aries
Kurotsuki
Kurotsuki
Aries

PostSubject: Re: Kurotsuki vs Akatsuki   Kurotsuki vs Akatsuki Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 2:30 pm

OCC:(I'm not finished with this post)

Muahahahahaaa, Maraku would the began to laugh at the simple mockery of his opponent. From that point on he knew this fight would be a breeze. His opponent wasn't as smart as he thought he would be. He then knew this match would soon to be over quicker than he inatilly thought. Noticing that his opponent was only 10 feet away Maraku would then start to tempt his opponent into even more of his tricks.

Why is it that you clinch your star silently at me. Is it that you know that you don't have a way to defeat me yourself? I'm starting to think that I am talking to myself. I hardly even realize you're here. Why is it that you look so tempted but you don't make a move. I believe that you're actually scared. That's the reason why your not attacking first. That whole time before when Maraku was holding a handsign he was already performing a silent jutsu. The scroll he had pulled out was just a decoy to keep his opponent interested in seeing what he was going to do. Maraku would then speak up on this to inform his opponent that he already had the advantage.

So are you really that dumb? Did you think that you would just stand there and me not start my attack? Maraku had set an unnoticable genjutsu. He would then explain in futher detail. Why don't you look down at your feet. the vine of Maraku's jutsu were making their way up his opponents leg. I was casting this jutsu upon you since the begining of this match. Just as I expect a weakling like you would have never noticed this for I am to clever for the likes of you. Besides this is getting really boring I feel like I'm fighting nothing but myself. Soon after Maraku would then continue his attack.

Looking at his opponent with a demeanor look within his eyes Maraku meant nothing but business. It was time to kill and the lust for blood suddenly came over him as he prepared the death for his opponent. Maraku would then quickly drop the scroll and throw the kunai that was weilded within his right hand followed by his ninja boomerang directly at his opponent. Maraku followed the weapons with a ninjutsu of his own creation. "Vine Curl." He would then start weild the fan he carried on his back and started charging at Kaoshin with an angered attempt to kill Kaoshin. DIE!!

Jutsu Used
Spoiler:

Weapon Used
Name: Ninja Boomerang
Appearance: My boomerang look exactly like the image you see you see above. It is all brown and made of complete wood. The worlds hardest wood to be exact. but what isn't listed in the pic are the initials of Maraku.
Special Abilities: This is weapon is completely covered by Maraku's chakra. This chakra covering allows this boomerang to cut through even the toughest wood. It is completely made up wood the worlds hardest wood and is extremely hard to break. Only amount of chakra that is needed is to cover the edges/ tips of the boomerang.
Origin: This weapon was a life long toy of Maraku's. He has just found a way to portrait it in battle.
Back to top Go down
Sheekoe_Hansaro
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Sheekoe_Hansaro

Shinobi Profile
Jutsu List:
Chakra:
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: Kurotsuki vs Akatsuki   Kurotsuki vs Akatsuki Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 2:30 pm

Was this guy serious? He practicly just called Kaoshin scared.The Silent Swordsmen himself being scared? Nonsense.Kaoshin listened to him blab on about how much better he was then him,then he spoke up about a jutsu.He felt a vine curling up his leg.His first thought was genjutsu,Moving Fast, Dropped his swords and held his hands together creating the Kai handsign,The Genjutsu couldn't have been to strong,So he broke out of it.

As he drifted back into the real world,He was still wrapped into vines,up to his Shoulders.He saw the kunai and the boomerang coming up to him,He ducked,he was able to use his upper body still,The kunai hit the wall,he didn't see where the bommerang went.He then saw Maraku charging at him.He quickly did a handseals.He created 3 clones and had them charge at Maraku as he was tied up in the vines.

They charged at him with great speed,When they got close enough,Kaoshin held the handseal and detonated them right when they were about to attempt to make contact with Maraku.The clones were very close to Maraku,and Since Kaoshin didn't say anything about what kind of clones they were,Maraku shouldn't have had any idea they would explode.

Using all his strength of his wrapped upper body Kaoshin struggled as he bent over and picked up his swords,It was hard to do this while you were trapped in vines.He then chopped them off of his feet,and jumped back just incase of any other surprise attacks."Man,this guy talks to much."Kaoshin thought.He sheathed his twin blades,as he loooked at the now smokey area where Maraku and the clones stood.Maraku should at least have a few minor burns.Hopfully he did.Maybe this explosion would slow things down for a bit,Kaoshin took it easy on this attack,After all it was only the begining.But now kaoshin was going to get tough.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aries
Kurotsuki
Kurotsuki
Aries

PostSubject: Re: Kurotsuki vs Akatsuki   Kurotsuki vs Akatsuki Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 2:53 am

With his fan wielded and a mad look upon his face. Maraku was locked and aimed onto his target ready to make a kill-shot. The silence of the stadium stood still as Maraku was headed for his destination f his opponent. Kaoshin look at Maraku as if he wasn't worried about this situation he was in. Though he had vines running up his legs not a sense of fear came over him as he dropped his sword and ducked beneath the kunai and the boomerang. Kaoshin would then start making a handsign which look as if it was a kai to release him from genjutsu techniques. Though he was released from the "Vine of Deception Jutsu" Kaoshin was still held by the "Vine Curl Ninjutsu" that was also set in effect.

Just as Maraku seen Kaoshin releasing himself from the genjutsu. Maraku would then start charging strait for Kaoshin with attent to kill. At this very moment before Maraku even got to start moving good, Kaoshin would dodge the kunai and boomerang and then create three clones of his own. At first though Maraku would think shadow clones and prepare his fan for an attack. He would start swinging his arms in a swooping motion in order to send the clones flying back word hopefully destroying them. Just as he was about to do this the clones exploded just before him. Instead of sending the clones flying backword he would send the fire released from the clones directly back into Kaoshin's direction.

Knowing that Kaoshin still trapped within the "Vine Curl Jutsu" It was be nearly impossible for him to dodge the effect from the fire and brimstone headed his way. Little did Maraku know but Kaoshin had already released himself from the "Vine Curl" and jumped back a few feet. Anyhow as Maraku forced Kaoshin attack back toward him in the same motion Maraku would take flight coming through the smog but 15 feet in the air. He would then notice the Kaoshin had released himself from the earlier jutsu. For this Maraku would hurry and attack before Kaoshin fully prepared himself defensively. Maraku would the release his only jutsu he had that caused him to weild his fan. "Jouro Senbon no jutsu"

By using this jutsu from the mid-air Maraku plan of attack was fully covered. He now had the fired from the clones coming from the front of Kaoshin. The thousands of needles from the Jouro Senbon no jutsu would scatter around covering every inch in nearly half the arena. This was full proof. It had to be if not Maraku would be stunned in awe. To top this off Maraku notice his boomerang coming back in it's circular motion. The boomerang would his Kaoshin from behind at the same time as everything else was going on. Meaning Kaoshin would probably duck again or or try to dodge it meaning he would most likely get hit by the barrage of needles coming from within the air.

Maraku looked down above all the wrecking and couldn't believe the power he had if he would just use his intellect. He was satisified, very satsified at what he had accomplished.

Justu Used
Spoiler:

Weapon Used
Name: Ninja Boomerang
Appearance: My boomerang look exactly like the image you see you see above. It is all brown and made of complete wood. The worlds hardest wood to be exact. but what isn't listed in the pic are the initials of Maraku.
Special Abilities: This is weapon is completely covered by Maraku's chakra. This chakra covering allows this boomerang to cut through even the toughest wood. It is completely made up wood the worlds hardest wood and is extremely hard to break. Only amount of chakra that is needed is to cover the edges/ tips of the boomerang.
Origin: This weapon was a life long toy of Maraku's. He has just found a way to portrait it in battle.
Back to top Go down
Sheekoe_Hansaro
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Sheekoe_Hansaro

Shinobi Profile
Jutsu List:
Chakra:
Blood:

PostSubject: Re: Kurotsuki vs Akatsuki   Kurotsuki vs Akatsuki Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 3:23 am

Kaoshin had been waiting to see what his opponent would now do,He didn't know if he made it out of his little explosion.Then He saw Maraku flying out of the Smoke with his fan.Kaoshin was a little impressed to see that he made it out of his Clone bombs.He was just going to have to get more difficult.Kaoshin Then heard him Say a jutsu name.Suddenly,Maraku Shot out a barage of needles and they were all coming down at Kaoshin.He had to didge them,or he was finished.

Kaoshin quickly did a few handseals, "Fuuton, Sensougouheki." He had now made a wall of spinning wind in front of him,It would block the needles that were aiming down at him,As they would be pushed back at Maraku,The other needles would just land around Kaoshin.Kaoshin then dropped his hanseal and waited there to see how Maraku would react to his own senbon coming back at him.

But then,Kaoshin felt another object with Chakra on it heading towards it,But what could it be.THE BOOMERANG! It had to be that beacause that was the only other object with Maraku's chakra besides Himself,Kaoshin then ducked as the boomerang went over his head and so on."That thing is getting annoying."He quickly shifted his attention back to Maraku as he stood in a circle,The rest of the ground around him was Filled with Needles.He then waited there to see what Maraku would do.

He knew he would Dodge the needles,But what would he do after? Kaoshin stood there waiting to see what he wuld do,This fight was just now starting to get fun and Kaoshin was just now getting started,He waited some more to bust out his more difficult jutsu,Maraku had the wrong idea about Kaoshin.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kurotsuki vs Akatsuki   Kurotsuki vs Akatsuki Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kurotsuki vs Akatsuki
Page 1 of 1