NaruGods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NaruGods

A heavenly sign from heaven once stated, May the Gods prove themselves. I say, Screw the gods! We're gods!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Rules
 Character Creation
 Equipment Creation
 Jutsu Creation
 Clan Creation
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello fellow Naruto fans
i love this spot (open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 10:52 pm by ddugger

» Battle for the Gold!
i love this spot (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 10:00 pm by chuchutan

» Hello! Chuchutan
i love this spot (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 9:48 pm by chuchutan

» Taka clan jutsu
i love this spot (open) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 7:04 pm by Bliss

» i love this spot (open)
i love this spot (open) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 7:59 pm by Riuku

» Kyuuketsuki Clan
i love this spot (open) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 8:50 pm by NaruGods Admin

» Kurotsuki vs Akatsuki
i love this spot (open) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 3:23 am by Sheekoe_Hansaro

» Amizaru clan jutsus[Up for checking]
i love this spot (open) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 3:49 pm by Strange Ace

» Just Total domination
i love this spot (open) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 10:49 pm by Ryuku

i love this spot (open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Riuku
Anbu Black Op
Anbu Black Op
Riuku

Male
Number of posts : 17
Village : Sunagakure no Sato
Registration date : 2009-10-04

Shinobi Profile
Jutsu List:
Chakra:
i love this spot (open) Left_bar_bleue500/500i love this spot (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Blood:
i love this spot (open) Left_bar_bleue500/500i love this spot (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

i love this spot (open) Empty
PostSubject: i love this spot (open)   i love this spot (open) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 3:16 pm

Riuku made his way to the Vally of End. It mite not be in his village but he loved this spot. It was a cool spot. It showed history of two grate shinobis fighting. He loved the art of how the people who made this. They looked so real. The first hokage and the Uchiha guy. Riuku could not remember the name of him. He mite if he lived in the village but he is in the sand. Not the leaf. He had his ANBU mask on and his cloke but the hood was not on his head. Riuku had his two swords on each side of him like he always does. Riuku poped his neck and his back. Riuku got back to his feet and walked over at the hokage one. Riuku put his hand on the foot of it and felt how smooth it was. He remembers a big fight that happend over here to. It was with two friends. He can't remember there names but one was the old holder of the nine tailed fox. Riuku smiled. He did not want to fight but if somone came here for a fight he mite have to. Riuku jumped into the water with out taking his cloths or eny of his stuff off. He was swiming for a little bit and still had his mask on. He did not even take off his bands that are on his eye. Riuku can dry all the stuff on him in the blink of an eye. Riuku closed his eye and waits for somone to show up or somthing to happen.
Back to top Go down
Riuku
Anbu Black Op
Anbu Black Op
Riuku

Male
Number of posts : 17
Village : Sunagakure no Sato
Registration date : 2009-10-04

Shinobi Profile
Jutsu List:
Chakra:
Blood:

i love this spot (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: i love this spot (open)   i love this spot (open) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 7:59 pm

bump
Back to top Go down

i love this spot (open)
Page 1 of 1